In this workshop, we focus on all things Microsoft Endpoint Manager (Intune) in the context of a cloud-only setup. We cover all aspects of Microsoft Endpoint Manager which includes building a complete (demo) environment based on the different components of Microsoft Endpoint Manager.
IT Engineers, Administrators, Security Engineers/Admins and Architects
Participants should have a basic understanding of Active Directory Domain Services (ADDS), Azure Active Directory (AAD), Windows 10 and Microsoft PowerShell. It also helps if you have some affinity with the Azure Portal.
- Modern Desktop Deployment and Preparations
- Endpoint Manager Introduction
- Compliance: What and How
- Condtional Access Policies
- Configuration Profiles
- Endpoint Security
- Applications: M365 Apps – Edge – Win32 Apps – 3rd Party Apps
- Windows Update Management
- Windows Autopilot
- Open Calendar: 999,00 EUR
- In-house training: get in touch